The process described here as been developed as an adaptation of a strategy used in Clinical Translational Research from the Meharry-Vanderbilt Alliance.
Objectives for the Studio
- Strengthen research proposals
- Increase the relevance of the research to a community of practice
- Improve recruitment and retention of research participants
- Build a cadre of research-engaged stakeholders
- Make research more community centered, culturally relevant, and accessible to potential research participants
Example Session Content
- Researcher’s question as posed
- Clarifying questions
- Is this a question the group can answer?
Topic: Competencies for Rural Practice
Primary Care Intention